Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

I love Dio Brando. Very cool that you put it in this flash and made a passing joke about it. What I can't stand though, is all these fucking newfags saying hahahahaha wiiii, or that's so random or when's the next episode. It's enough to piss me right the fuck off.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Sorry Man

Didn't laugh once. Thats what you were obviously aiming for so I may as well be blunt. Some of the animation was kinda shabby too!

Broodening Harder Broodening Harder

It's very funny

But doesn't deserve a 10 because you have now original animation.

DBZ- SSJ2 Gohan vs Vegeta DBZ- SSJ2 Gohan vs Vegeta

Pretty good.

I think that you used the sprites well, smooth frame transition, however the background animation was over pixelated and some of the sound were very poor. Don't let it get you down though.

Tactical0125 responds:

Yes I agree, the background was bad in quality and some of the sounds were poor indeed.. thx for the review.

Madness Inaguration Madness Inaguration

Overrated is right.

Must of the characters aren't doing anything at all whilst Freddy slaughters them. Fortunately, you have approved alot since this and your animations now are much smoother.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

Sound bytes are under par.

The animation flows pretty well.
The voice acting is sub-par and recorded on an inferior sound system, you can hear feedback from the microphone. Sounds were pretty old as well.

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Eggcellance

Did anybody else noticed the Ambassador from Pleasure Island?

Not-The-FFXII Extras Not-The-FFXII Extras

Great Flash

Quick Question, is the monster the party is fighting in the preloader the Deathgaze?

I liked the joke about the stupid Imperials, you can fucking hear there armor clater from near anywhere in that game.

I loved the randomness of this flash especially the fight with Vayne.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Actually, no. It's just Yiazmat again, but this time he's purple. I think I made him purple because he's supposed to be undead or something, I forget. Glad you enjoyed this, thanks for watching!

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Nice

I liked the zombie scene you hid.

Great animation and good voice acting.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

True...Very Amusing...

I rented Final Fantasy just because of this flash.
I love the parody of the scene when Vaan asks how old Fran is, which sparks initally the same response as in the game.
The thing about palette swaps is true and completely funny when you add the bio.
I also like the parody of the scene where Vaan first finds Basch.
I wish you would have somehow incorporated some of the guest characters in the game such as Larsa, or other important characters like Vayne, but that seems kind of annoying so I will not mark you ddown for that.

I Hope to see more from you.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Actually, the extras package I'm working on includes a few guest characters (Vayne and Larsa especially), so you'll get your fix of that madness when I finish it. It's also the last FFXII parody I'm doing, ever, so hopefully that'll satisfy everyone for awhile, eh? Glad you enjoyed this, man, thanks for watching!