Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Good for what it was

I'm writing a "friendly" review.

A short, simple, average game. Three different endings to unlock, the game will probably eat up around 20 minutes of your time if you don't look up how to do the Blank Ending. The music is somewhat underwhelming, the 8-bit track felt sort of bland. The Blank Ending was the one that interested me the most, I spent around 20 minutes trying to get it and the pay off was excellent. The Majora's Mask reference just made my day in that of itself. But did you have to be so cruel to poor Luna?

Jay6 responds:

Oh don't worry about Luna. Think of the stuffed mouse in the owl episode. I basically did the same to that Luna sprite that Spike did to that stuffed mouse. Although, it kinda makes you feel bad about her since I gave her some feelings, while the stuffed mouse had none... Eh, yeah. It was a little cruel after putting it into the game. But no worries, that ending isn't cannon or anything; Luna is probably just back at Canterlot or something... yeah... XD

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Nice game

It's a short, but fun game. I do have one question though; Why are the people on the crosses bound only by one leg? Or is it not a leg at all and they have the nail through their dicks? Please clarify.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Bugs ruin gameplay.

You can insert any number into the pain point zone of the game so you don't have to do the fun stuff.

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

Great game bug it has a bug

I beat this game prior to the medal update, upgraded everything, and got all the medals. However, I do not get the NG medals for already doing this, thus making it impossible for me to get half the medals for this game.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

Excellent Game

Your RPG is incredible. I loved the first Sonny and this does not disappoint. I'm happy you worked out the bugs in the game so the gameplay is much smoother now. Its a beautiful game.

Watchmen Memorise Watchmen Memorise

Needs to be fixed.

Flash does not initialize properly, for it to work you have to right click then press play.

antondavidenko responds:

Sorry. I can't to reproduce this error . What browser\flash player you use?

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Good Game but with several minor glitches

There are some glitches as you cannot use the brain drill, and can get the undifned glitch which is annoying, the jumping should be a little higher but overall good game.

Sonny Sonny

To shortdevil,

You have to click the would map, not go to next battle.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Glitch!

Okay here is the glitch, go to experiments, grab a taser, turn bulletime on, taser an enemy and hit him upwards, taser again when he falls back down, and you should have a floating corpse.

Awesome game Krinkles

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesome

I liked this game alot, tons of different options and gameplay, unlockables and other things.... overall a great game and i would like to see more...