Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY

I love Dio Brando. Very cool that you put it in this flash and made a passing joke about it. What I can't stand though, is all these fucking newfags saying hahahahaha wiiii, or that's so random or when's the next episode. It's enough to piss me right the fuck off.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Sorry Man

Didn't laugh once. Thats what you were obviously aiming for so I may as well be blunt. Some of the animation was kinda shabby too!

Broodening Harder Broodening Harder

It's very funny

But doesn't deserve a 10 because you have now original animation.

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Good for what it was

I'm writing a "friendly" review.

A short, simple, average game. Three different endings to unlock, the game will probably eat up around 20 minutes of your time if you don't look up how to do the Blank Ending. The music is somewhat underwhelming, the 8-bit track felt sort of bland. The Blank Ending was the one that interested me the most, I spent around 20 minutes trying to get it and the pay off was excellent. The Majora's Mask reference just made my day in that of itself. But did you have to be so cruel to poor Luna?

Jay6 responds:

Oh don't worry about Luna. Think of the stuffed mouse in the owl episode. I basically did the same to that Luna sprite that Spike did to that stuffed mouse. Although, it kinda makes you feel bad about her since I gave her some feelings, while the stuffed mouse had none... Eh, yeah. It was a little cruel after putting it into the game. But no worries, that ending isn't cannon or anything; Luna is probably just back at Canterlot or something... yeah... XD

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Nice game

It's a short, but fun game. I do have one question though; Why are the people on the crosses bound only by one leg? Or is it not a leg at all and they have the nail through their dicks? Please clarify.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Bugs ruin gameplay.

You can insert any number into the pain point zone of the game so you don't have to do the fun stuff.

madness 6 madness 6

To DJCash

There are currently nine madness submissions, Madness, Avenger, Redeemer, Apothesis, Interactive (the game), Depredation, Antipathy, Consternation, and Inudation. In order that makes Depredation 6.

Or I could just be a babblering moron playing number games.

Awesome as always Cheshyre.

-┬┤Vexeta`- -┬┤Vexeta`-

Incredible

Awesome what type of Keyboard do you use? I'm intrested in buying one like yours...

DavidKracht responds: